If you are a purpose-driven self-starter that understands the value of hard work and professional excellence – with a little fun on the side – then we have been looking for you!
We want you to be a part of the Tyler New Media team and join our mission to uplift, strengthen and support the African American community by building stronger families and businesses.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Tyler New Media brands have been featured in Entrepreneur.com, Black Enterprise Magazine, Essence Magazine, Ebony Magazine, Jet Magazine, Parenting Magazine, CNN, HLN, Good Morning America, The Today Show, and many other press outlets. The company has been a finalist for the Black Enterprise Family Business of the Year, Infusionsoft’s Small Business ICON Award and has been awarded the Click Funnels Two Comma and 2CCX awards along with being named to the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the country’s fastest growing privately held companies.
OUR CORE VALUES/MISSION
We Strive for Excellence. We Do More With Less. We Promote Personal Development. We Make It Happen. We Are Accountable For Our Actions. We Are Honest and Truthful.
BUSINESS COACH JOB SUMMARY
The Business Coach will be responsible for coaching TSP clients and community on strategies for starting, growing and scaling their business. This could include coaching in areas such as financial planning, business development, marketing and sales. The ideal candidate must be able to see the big picture in a variety of situations in order to drive Tyler New Media’s development and guide it to long-term success.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Assist in Onboarding new members as needed; ensure that members are advancing through the frameworks successfully. Connect with your members and track KPI’s (key performance indicators) to generate reports. Provide daily support to our owners with written coaching feedback.
- Drive your own learning, and learn quickly. Once you’re fully up to speed, you’ll be responsible for your own group of approx. 50 clients. That’s a significant effort, so be sure you’re ready to commit.
- Coach our amazing clients through our one-on-one programs, in small groups, and in our program forums with the aim of helping them to execute their first (or next) big launch and building their long-term business success.
- Work cross-functionally with the team to create and execute various internal projects.
- Contribute to the execution, and client experience of multiple live and virtual events each year.
- Provide face-to-face coaching, and sales support at our live events and effectively enroll new owners into our outcome-focused coaching program. Act as a top subject matter expert to lead digital products, initiatives, for a functional area within the digital environment with enterprise impact, high risk and/or with significant scope, cost, and benefits.
- Maintain and submit a coaching log documenting member’s progress through the program.
- Encourage and record member engagement to a 75% success rate in course participation and other initiatives.
- Generate clear and concise reports around KPI’s (key performance indicators) as requested.
- Administrative responsibilities.
Overall TSP Coaching
- Provide coaching and insights inside our TSP Facebook communities including our free Facebook group and Propel program as needed.
- Answer business related questions inside the TSP Facebook communities including our free Facebook group and Propel program as needed.
- Assist when needed with our onsite Mastermind Quick Start trainings.
- Provide training and coaching for TSP both in person and online as needed.
- Attend all TSP events as needed including TSP Live, Game Plan, and Mastermind Retreats .
- Generate reports as requested.
- Administrative responsibilities.
- Must be a passionate supporter of all thing’s entrepreneurship and black-owned business and be super-connected in the entrepreneurship space.
- Have 2-3 years of experience coaching clients. You’ve built a successful client base, with experience in enrollment, and renewals. Preference to completion of a coaching program, certification is not required.
- Have a solid understanding of online marketing principles, including paid traffic, social media marketing, and copywriting. You may have also created your own programs that you’ve sold online.
- Have strong communication skills and attention to detail — you listen and respond to your fellow team members and our coaching owners with a high level of emotional intelligence. You are able to provide feedback written and verbal, in a virtual space. You’re able to share ideas and strategies for how to improve performance all while laughing and enjoying life along the way.
- You’re comfortable having enrollment conversations with prospects virtually and in-person at our various live events.
- A consistently strong work ethic and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve results, especially during mission-critical times of the year. During launches and events, you need to be 100% present.
- Have creative problem-solving skills. We tackle new challenges each year as the online marketing landscape shifts and changes quickly, so we want someone that can think ahead to spot opportunities and trends.
- Must be a digital native, and very comfortable using the following: G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, and Calendar), Teamwork, and Zoom. If you don’t know how to use a particular tool, you’re capable of learning quickly.
- Be able to work independently.
What We Offer
- An open minded, collaborative and supportive culture
- Casual, welcoming work environment
- Daily snacks
- Health insurance covered at 70% and vision & dental insurance covered at 99%, effective after 90 days
- Generous 5-week time off policy including 10 paid holidays, paid personal and vacation time
- “Wealth Academy”, our program created to give our team a path to wealth which includes:
- Dollar for dollar 401K matching up to 6% of the employee’s pay. Immediate vesting!
- Profit Sharing Plan that allows employees to share in company profits.
- Monthly financial education Lunch and Learns with industry experts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tyler New Media is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.