If you are a purpose-driven self-starter that understands the value of hard work and professional excellence – with a little fun on the side – then we have been looking for you!
We want you to be a part of the Tyler New Media team and join our mission to uplift, strengthen and support the African American community by building stronger families and businesses.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Tyler New Media brands have been featured in Entrepreneur.com, Black Enterprise Magazine, Essence Magazine, Ebony Magazine, Jet Magazine, Parenting Magazine, CNN, HLN, Good Morning America, The Today Show, and many other press outlets. The company has been a finalist for the Black Enterprise Family Business of the Year, Infusionsoft’s Small Business ICON Award and has been awarded the ClickFunnels Two Comma and 2CCX awards along with being named to the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the country’s fastest growing privately held companies.
OUR CORE VALUES
We Strive for Excellence. We Do More With Less. We Promote Personal Development. We Make It Happen. We Are Accountable For Our Actions. We Are Honest and Truthful
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to provide exceptional customer service to our internal and external customers. As a member of our team, you should be able to work independently while maintaining strong accountability to supervision. This role will also interact with team members while being adaptable, proactive, resourceful, and efficient and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Our ideal candidate has a genuine appreciation and understanding of protocol, discretion and is able to accept and assume responsibility. This candidate will also have the ability to interpret and make decisions in accordance with prescribed procedures and practices of the company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answer support calls and make sure to provide excellent customer service.
- Receive and process customer requests via the customer support portal.
- Manage customer expectations and customer information (data in the system).
- Manage the customer requests and ensure these are followed through in a timely and efficient manner.
- Process the daily shipping requests, pack, and ship material daily.
- Update the customer about status and progress on his/her requests in a proactive manner.
- Follow through on any shortfalls or compromised service levels.
- Escalate unresolved concerns to the manager or other functions.
- Perform other duties assigned due to the need of the business.
- Work on special projects to support company initiatives.
- You have an Associates degree.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service.
- You have proficient experience working with CRMs and related customer service platforms.
- You provide excellent customer service and support skills.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to changes in a growing organization.
- You’re resourceful, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and a love for hard work.
- You’re a service minded self-starting individual who can manage time effectively and achieve agreed goals.
What We Offer
- An open minded, collaborative and supportive culture
- Casual, welcoming work environment
- Daily snacks
- Health insurance covered at 70% and vision & dental insurance covered at 99%, effective after 90 days
- Generous 5-week time off policy including 10 paid holidays, paid personal and vacation time
- “Wealth Academy”, our program created to give our team a path to wealth which includes:
- Dollar for dollar 401K matching up to 6% of the employee’s pay. Immediate vesting!
- Profit Sharing Plan that allows employees to share in company profits.
- Monthly financial education Lunch and Learns with industry experts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tyler New Media is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.