If you have a strong passion to help small businesses succeed, and a drive for providing a high level of Program Management, this position could be for you!
Black and Married With Kids and Traffic Sales & Profit are divisions of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go-to person; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific program management proficiencies needed, you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
ROLE (Overview of Position):
- The Program Manager will fully own all details of programming, from finalizing the current vision to execution for a group coaching and mentorship program for small business owners. This role requires someone who is detail-oriented, has excellent communication skills, is well-organized, and understands the various components to implement solutions for the customer, from initiation to business value realization. You will be responsible for planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out essential duties for a seamless experience for both internal and external stakeholders.
PROGRAM MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
- Manage communications through media relations, social media, and other outlets
- Prepare and manage activity and task lists for program-related projects and activities
- Serve as a direct point of contact to program participants (internal and external)
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure the implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Full life-cycle planning and execution of multiple key events in a digital/virtual capacity, and in-person
- Virtual event planning and project management including confirming appropriate virtual platform, creation of timelines, thorough and regular communications to attendees, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, and other communications tools)
- Prepare program-related training materials
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports and/or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Follow-up with program participants to ensure that tasks and action items are being completed in a timely manner
- Contact program participants and potential participants about upcoming events and offers via telephone or email
- Manage special projects as they arise in conjunction with Event Management initiatives
- Manage program-related social media accounts
RESULTS (Expected Accomplishments):
- Consistently engage with internal and external stakeholders in an appropriate and productive way.
- Successfully manage scheduling, communication, execution, tracking, and reporting of programming.
- Play a key role in identifying and implementing successful strategies and practices as well as mitigate challenges and obstacles for the effective and efficient management of content programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in program and/or project management (or combination of education and work experience in program and/or project management)
- Must be a quick learner
- Self-driven, ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The right candidate has the ability to begin, manage, and complete several projects and program relationships simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of Google G-Suite; working knowledge of program/project management and CRM software (Infusionsoft, Teamwork, etc.)
- Light work. Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally. Will use arm and/or leg controls requiring exertion of forces equal to sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time.
This is a 40 hour per week position based in the Gwinnett County, GA area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum 5 years experience (Required)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
- 8:00 AM
Typical end time:
- 4:45 PM
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply