If you are a purpose-driven self-starter that understands the value of hard work and professional excellence – with a little fun on the side – then we have been looking for you!
We want you to be a part of the Tyler New Media team and join our mission to uplift, strengthen and support the African American community by building stronger families and businesses.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Our client, Tyler New Media, has been featured in Entrepreneur.com, Black Enterprise Magazine, Essence Magazine, Ebony Magazine, Jet Magazine, Parenting Magazine, CNN, HLN, Good Morning America, The Today Show, and many other press outlets. The company has been a finalist for the Black Enterprise Family Business of the Year, Infusionsoft’s Small Business ICON Award, and has been awarded the ClickFunnels Two Comma and 2CCX awards along with being named to the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the country’s fastest-growing privately held companies.
THE CORE VALUES:
We Strive for Excellence. We Do More With Less. We Promote Personal Development. We Make It Happen. We Are Accountable For Our Actions. We Are Honest and Truthful.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager that will lead the marketing team by providing support and guidance to the staff under his/her supervision. This role will lead the development of innovative strategies to promote the company’s memberships, events and products. To be successful in this role, you must possess an ability to think outside the box, have direct experience in digital marketing and exemplify leadership in thought and deed.
What you will be doing:
- Handle strategic online and marketing initiatives, working with company department managers and staff to discuss plans and strategies
- Lead marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Establish digital marketing goals, objectives, and metrics (KPIs) that align with the company’s overall goals and will help contribute to its growth
- Edit and occassionally assist in the creation of content that will be posted
- Monitor and evaluate online media/marketing campaigns, implementing updates as necessary to boost relevance and effectiveness as well as reporting campaign performance
- Manage Marketing Department, providing support to the staff as well as overseeing the hiring process of additional departmental staff
- Collaborate with the finance department to ensure projects and campaigns remain within budget
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Design, execute and optimize paid and non-paid campaigns across social media, SEM, SEO, video, display, shopping feeds and programmatic media to drive profitable sales and growth
- Manage and lead creative and content efforts to complement and enhance campaign performance
- Manage vendor relationships with digital marketing third parties that the company collaborates with or hires
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- You have 7 or more years of experience in digital marketing, eCommerce and Direct Response Copywriting.
- You have extensive experience in paid media campaigns across social platforms, search, display, OTT, video and retargeting. If they have garnered you recognition or awards that’s even better!
- Your keen perception of details and priority to quality of work is something that you are proud of.
- You have 2 or more years experience building a team that you mentor, manage and lead with dedication.
- You possess exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- You thrive in using your analytical skills in order to identify and solve issues before they arise.
- You are an excellent communicator able to give clear written and verbal communication to everyone.
- You have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and performance reporting.
- Your effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills are your key in meeting deadlines.
- You are also an outstanding content creator who recognizes trends and utilizes innovation.
What We Offer:
- An open-minded, collaborative and supportive culture.
- Casual, welcoming work environment.
- Daily snacks.
- Health insurance covered at 70% and vision & dental insurance covered at 99%, effective after 90 days.
- Generous 5-week time off policy including 10 paid holidays, paid personal and vacation time.
- “Wealth Academy”, our program created to give our team a path to wealth which includes:
- Dollar for dollar 401K matching up to 6% of the employee’s pay. Immediate vesting!
- Profit-Sharing Plan that allows employees to share in company profits.
- Monthly financial education Lunch and Learns with industry experts.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Tyler New Media is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.